7. About 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
6. Of the 80% of internet users in Phoenix, who watched a video ad, 46% took some sort of action after viewing the ad.
5. The average user in Phoenix, spends 88% more time on a website with video.
4. Video equals higher viewer retention. The information retained in one minute of online video is equal to about 1.8 million written words.
3.Video attracts people in Phoenix two to three times as many monthly visitors, doubles their time spent on the site (depending on the video) and has a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.
2. 58% of senior executives in Phoenix, prefer video over text.
1.Having your video on the your landing page of your site makes it 55% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google.
(Source: Video Brewery)
(Source: Mist Media)